Funny thing about open bars … I’m not sure they’re ever a good idea.
1) It’s stressful knowing everything is free … your Depression-era grandma jumps in your head and, before too long, you’re drinking top-shelf stuff you don’t even like because it’s the better deal.
2) The only result is trouble and a bad hangover the next day.
3) Singing Dolly Parton on karaoke is a bad side effect, as is doing the robot.
4) Suddenly 11 p.m. on a weekday night doesn’t sound late.
5) No one is going to buy the ice cream truck if you’re giving the popsicles away for free.