Today’s Reason To Drink

Do you think there’s ever a day when this guy wakes up and says,
“Dude, what the hell? I’ve got Motley Crue on my back!”

9 Comments

1. Joseph desrochers
    Posted February 22, 2011 at 11:46 am | Permalink

I feel the same way. I think we all need to drink because of the person with the Motley Crue tat.

2. SSG. Joe Meek
    Posted February 23, 2011 at 3:25 am | Permalink

I believe that a certain segment of the population is offended by the “Today’s reason to drink” pieces! Stop hating and have a sip

3. SSG. Joe Meek
    Posted February 23, 2011 at 4:29 am | Permalink

If that tattoo was RAMMSTEIN…. that would be one helluva reason to drink… for some of us.

4. chaz
    Posted July 25, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Permalink

thats my wife moron,,, notice the underwear? christ,look at details before u run your mouth

5. Melissa
    Posted July 25, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Permalink

That would be my back and my tattoo, and I’m damn happy with it. Even Nikki Sixx himself has seen it, and told me personally that he loves it. I’m not sure you are at all qualified to be judge and jury of someone elses tattoo choices when you can’t even tell that’s on a girl and not a guy. It appears to me you were drinking before you even made this post. Are people’s lives so pathetic that they have nothing to do but sit on the net and pick apart someone else trying to make themselves look cool? If you don’t like it, that’s fine, don’t look, but seriously, shut the fuck up.

6. Nikki M
    Posted July 27, 2011 at 2:08 am | Permalink

Its ok…I have one too, and I’m proud as fuck to show it off…

7. The Bar Belle
    Posted July 27, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

Dudes, I think it’s badass. Personally wish I had one of Debbie Gibson on my thigh.

8. STEPHEN
    Posted September 24, 2013 at 12:59 am | Permalink

HEY! I KNOW THIS PERSON AND WHOEVER SAID IT WAS A GUY’S BACK U MUST BE A DICKBAG! THIS IS A WOMANS BACK AND HER NAME IS MELISSA. I WILL NOT REVEAL LAST NAME STATE OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT IF U KNEW HER U WUD THINK WHAT AN AMAZING PERSON SHE IS! SO GET A LIFE,,,,OUT DOWN THE NEEDLES AND CRACK PIPES CUZ ITS CLEAR U CANT TELL A WOMANS BODY FROM A MALES,,,AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS WHY THAT PERSON IS SINGLE IM SURE! AND I CAN SAY NIKKI HAS ACTUALLY WROTE TO HER PERSONALLY AND LOVES HER TATT!

9. STEPHEN
    Posted September 24, 2013 at 1:03 am | Permalink

HEY! I KNOW THIS PERSON AND WHOEVER SAID IT WAS A GUY’S BACK U MUST BE A DICKBAG! THIS IS A WOMANS BACK AND HER NAME IS MELISSA. I WILL NOT REVEAL LAST NAME STATE OR ANYTHING ELSE BUT IF U KNEW HER U WUD THINK WHAT AN AMAZING PERSON SHE IS! SO GET A LIFE,,,,PUT DOWN THE NEEDLES AND CRACK PIPES CUZ ITS CLEAR U CANT TELL A WOMANS BODY FROM A MALES,,,AND THIS MY FRIENDS IS WHY THAT PERSON IS SINGLE IM SURE! AND I CAN SAY NIKKI HAS ACTUALLY WROTE TO HER PERSONALLY AND LOVES HER TATT!